Self-guided tour of Anfield Stadium
Museum & Liverpool FC Story
NEW Highlight – The Boom Room!
Visit Home & Away Dressing rooms
Touch the famous This Is Anfield sign
Walk through the Players Tunnel
Sit on the Dugout as Klopp or a substitute
Interview & Press Room
View incredible pitch & city vistas from the new Main Stand
Entry to Museum – The Liverpool FC Story
NEW highlights include The Boom Room: The Epic Story of Jurgen Klopp’s Dream Team
Photo opportunities at every stage
The Anfield stadium tour lets you experience the home of the most successful club in English football.
Gain enthralling insights into Anfield’s illustrious history and Liverpool FC’s plans for a great future.
On this tour you will be taken to previously unseen parts of the stadium, and get the chance to appreciate the atmosphere from the finest seats in the arena. As you enter onto the pitch area and turn to your right you will wonder at the sight of the greatest terrace in football, the Spion Kop.
A visit to the Anfield Press Room is another fantastic opportunity during the Anfield stadium tour. Here an interactive experience will enable you to follow in the paths of legends such as Shankly, Paisley, and King Kenny Dalglish. You can also visit the dressing room used by the current great team.
Before or after the Anfield Stadium Tour remember to pop into the Boot Room Sports Cafe.
This will be a memorable trip with wonderful photo chances at every turn.
DATES & AVAILABILITY
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be used immediately after purchase (select e-delivery)
- Tours run most days between 09:30 – 15:30 (except match days).
- Stadium Tours are not available on Christmas Day (25th December), Boxing Day (26th December, unless there is a home game), New Years Day (1st January), Anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster (15th April) or for any Sponsor or Charitable Event.
- During winter, the last entry time is 3pm. The stadium will close at 4pm and the museum at 5pm
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please note, the day before a home game there will be no access to the team dressing rooms
To check availability for specific dates, please send an email
Fancy FREE Competitions & Exclusive Offers?
We never share your details – unsubscribe at any time.
Anfield Stadium Tour & Museum Reviews
Submit your review
I took my 7 year old son for a stadium tour on 22/10/17 and he had a great time!
The tour guides we met are a credit to the club, extremely helpful and friendly.
Been on the LFC Stadium many times. Totally brilliant. Whenever we are in Liverpool has to be done. Gutted that we will not to be able to do it next week when we are coming to Liverpool for 4 days. Due to the building work there are no tours. :( :(. Have to wait for our next trip was looking forward to seeing the new stand
Not really a football fan but was visiting Liverpool so went on the tour with a friend.
John and kyran were amazing and really made the tour stand out! Hats off to them both!
Good insight to the ground and club history - very enjoyable! Again thanks to the guides