Experience wonderful Liverpool FC hospitality with a stunning VIP meal presented in a luxury executive box together with a club legend for two.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Meet and greet with a Liverpool FC Legend with photo opportunity and Q&A
- Three-course meal for two served in an Executive Box overlooking the Anfield pitch
- Tour of the Press Room, Home Team dressing room and Manager’s dugout
- Limited edition Liverpool FC gift
- Souvenir experience certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
This tour is perfect whether you’re an avid Liverpool FC fan who hasn’t had the chance to visit Anfield yet, or a season-ticket holder who wants that magical, behind the scenes, experience of your beloved team. The day includes:
1. Three-course lunch for two people
You and your lucky companion will experience the finest hospitality Liverpool has to offer with a sumptuous 3-course meal served in an executive box overlooking the pitch. If any of your party has special dietary needs please inform us when booking this tour.
2. Guided tour of the stadium
The main event is a tour of Anfield stadium by an LFC expert tour guides. With inside information they will reveal all about the clubs history, its traditions, andmanagers who have all made Liverpool what it is today – the greatest football team! Go inside the dressing rooms where you’ll find the current players shirts waiting and pretend your being interviewed after a game in the post match room. As you walk through the tunnel try touching the famous ’This is Andfield’ sign before walking up to the pitch. Enjoy the best seats in the house (behind the dug out) for a question and answer session with your guide. Then it’s time to stroll over to the Mecca of all LFC fans – The Kop.
3. LFC Museum
The Museum inside Anfield is a truly fascinating place for any Liverpool fan, young or old. See original memorabilia of Liverpool’s finest moments and stand next to your heroes with life size wall photos. The centrepiece of the Musuem is the Reds trophy cabinets, full of silverware from all the top prizes in world football. This is one of the few places in the world where you can stand next to the original European Cup.
4. Limited edition gift
Every attendee on the tour will receive a limited edtion gift as a special reminder of their trip to Anfield.
5. Surprise visit from an Liverpool legend
A unique chance to meet and chat with a Liverpool FC playing legend from the past rounds off your VIP day at Anfield Stadium.
Great News! Save 20% Today
Submit your review
Superb day all round. Was a gift from my other half who despite not being into football enjoyed the whole experience! Amazing staff at LFC made it very special.
Minimum age: 5 (under 18’s need to be accompanied by a paying adult).
Experiences run on selected dates throughout the year, usually from 10.00 to 16.00.
The experiences do not take place on match days or the day before a match due to preparations within the stadium. Please contact the venue for availability.
We recommend that you book up to three months in advance to ensure availability.This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- All experiences are subject to alteration or cancellation at very short notice
- Whilst every effort is made to minimise such disruption, it is impossible to fully avoid. Liverpool FC will always try to help find you an alternative time and date, but cannot guarantee that this will be possible. Please be aware that when you book a flight/hotel, any pre-booked experience might be cancelled and that LFC cannot take any responsibility for costs incurred
- The club requests that you keep all children under close supervision at all times.
- The experience content and restrictions may vary according to location
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.