Liverpool FC Legends Tour with Q & A Session
- Get a behind the scene tour with a living Liverpool FC legend.
- Legends include Phil Neal, John Aldridge, Phil Thompson.
- Visit the players tunnel and touch ‘This is Anfield’ sign
- See the press rooms plus home and away dressing rooms.
- Listen to stories from the legends time at the club and asking them questions.
- Tour completes at the new interactive LFC museum.
You’ll never walk alone on this brilliant Legends Tour of Anfield, the home of the mighty Liverpool FC.
During the tour you will visit the home team dressing room,Walk down the tunnel and touch the famous ‘This is Anfield’ sign, see the Press Room as well as taking in the view from the stands.
Phil Neal, John Aldridge, Phil Thompson, among other big names in the club’s history, and they will treat you to a unique insight into the running of a club as successful as Liverpool FC.
Explore the corridors of the stadium and imagine lacing up your boots in the first team changing room.
Once you finish the tour, you will have access to the fantastic Liverpool museum. Allow at least 30 minutes to see all the memorabilia and trophies to truly finish a magical day in style.
This is the perfect gift for any Liverpool fan and what better way to explore the hallowed ground than with a former Anfield legend as your guide?
Limited time offer