Liverpool FC Legends Q&A and The Steven Gerrard Collection
- Get a behind the scene tour with a living Liverpool FC legend.
- Legends include Phil Neal, John Aldridge, Phil Thompson.
- Visit the players tunnel and touch ‘This is Anfield’ sign
- See the press rooms plus home and away dressing rooms.
- Listen to stories from the legends time at the club and asking them questions.
- Tour completes at the new interactive LFC museum.
You’ll never walk alone on this brilliant Legends Tour of Anfield, the home of the mighty Liverpool FC.
During the tour you will visit the home team dressing room,Walk down the tunnel and touch the famous ‘This is Anfield’ sign, see the Press Room as well as taking in the view from the stands.
Phil Neal, John Aldridge, Phil Thompson, among other big names in the club’s history, and they will treat you to a unique insight into the running of a club as successful as Liverpool FC.
Explore the corridors of the stadium and imagine lacing up your boots in the first team changing room.
Once you finish the tour, you will have access to the fantastic Liverpool museum. Allow at least 30 minutes to see all the memorabilia and trophies to truly finish a magical day in style.
This is the perfect gift for any Liverpool fan and what better way to explore the hallowed ground than with a former Anfield legend as your guide?
Submit your review
Bought for my dad as a birthday present and he loved it. I'm not a football fan but it was brilliant. The tour guides (Lenny & Dave) were comedy geniuses who were passionate about LFC, all the staff were really helpful. The legends Jimmy Case & Dave Fairclough were so friendly and funny. Very well organised and the museum was very interesting. The only criticism I have was that lunch took ages to serve. Would definitely recommend it as a great day out
The best expierence, with my favourite player jimmy case a pure legend, it was brill had loads of photos taken, walking down the tunnel touching this anfield gave me chills. want to do it again
Went with my 10yo son and had a really good tour. It is not rushed and there are plenty of photograph opportunities. Highly recommended.
Bought this tour as a gift for a friend not being a football fan myself, think I enjoyed it more than her!!! Staff are amazing and nothing is too much trouble, and Jan Moby is a true gent
First time I'd been to anfield and made even more special by having the legend tour guide! Brilliant experience all round!
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- This experience is suitable for anyone over the age of 16
- Tours run most days throughout the year, but legends dates are less frequent and subject to availability
- Dates are released around 8 weeks in advance and are dependent on future fixtures
- There are no stadium tours on match days and only a reduced tour on pre-match days
- Most areas of the tour have disabled access, except the director’s seats – please let the staff know at the time of booking if you have limited mobility, and they will arrange an alternative to this portion of the tour
- You will find out who your legend guide is when booking
- The museum is open 7 days a week, 10-5pm; last admission is 4:30pm
- You may purchase refreshments in the award-winning Boot Room Sports Cafe
- 2017 Update – This new tour will commence in September 2017. Buying voucher now gives an early bird discount and is valid for 12 months.